Find more specifics about Risk, Prevention & Genetics below:
Breast Cancer Risk
- High-Risk Exposure and Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Risk Reduction Strategies
- Breast Cancer Risk Calculation
- Atypia on Breast Biopsy: What Does It Mean?
- Obesity and Breast Cancer
- Borderline and High-Risk Core Needle Biopsy Findings: Now What?
- Good Reasons to Quit Smoking: A Breast Patient's Perspective
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Microbiome: A Unique Bacterial Environment
- Real Men Don't Need Nipples
- Genetics: Overview
- Breast Cancer Genomics
- Genetics and Genomics: What is the Difference?
- Which Genetic Test Should I Undergo?
- Multi-Gene Panel Testing
- BRCA Testing for Patients With and Without Breast Cancer: Is It For You?
- Gene Abnormality Table
- Does Family History Matter If I Have a Negative Breast Cancer Genetic Test?
- Breast Cancer Prevention
Breast Cancer and Genetics: How Does It Help Me?
Kevin S. Hughes, MD, FACS
Co-Director, Avon Comprehensive Breast Evaluation Center
Massachusetts General Hospital Associate Professor of Surgery, Harvard Medical School
Medical Director, Bermuda Cancer Genetics and Risk Assessment Clinic